Sunday 16 September 2012

Pregame

Agonizing over who to start at qb today.  Just found out Pierre Garcon is out for the Redskins, RG3's top target.  Decided to leave it up to a coin flip.  Tails.  Vick is getting the start today.

Great day of college football yesterday.  Watched the end of a few early games.  Ohio State escaped versus Cal, cannot believe the coverage on the winning pass to Devin Smith.  The ULM Warhawks almost pulled one out in  Auburn.  Too bad.  Beating SEC teams in consecutive weeks would have been unparalleled.  USC looked pathetic in getting absolutely manhandled by Stanford on both sides of the ball.  Shocked.  I can"t believe Stanford is that good without Luck.  My Notre Dame Irish also were impressive in rolling over Michigan State.  The defense was stout, especially the line and linebackers.  The offense with the young quarterback and Cierre Wood, while not overly impressive, is also taking shape.  Could this be the year the Irish turn it around and regain national relevance?  Kelly seems to be the man for the job.  We will see.

The upsets yesterday killed my picks.  I picked Michigan State, USC, Ole Miss, BYU, and Tennessee.  Brutal day.  On the season my picks are average.  I\ guess Tennessee is not back and I have no idea how Florida is picking up W's in foreign locales.  Gator Hater!

No comments:

Post a Comment